As a leading Insurance Broker, we aim to provide you with the best.
Inspro Insurance Brokers Pte Ltd, a leading local insurance broker licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore, was incorporated in Jun 2000 and is an official member of the exclusive Singapore Insurance Brokers Association (SIBA).
Led by a team of professionally qualified personnel each with over 20 years of insurance experience, our team of brokers has helped many corporate and individual clients in structuring innovative solutions, providing advice on both general and group insurance needs, as well as negotiating a comprehensive and competitive coverage with insurers islandwide.
With an aspiration to provide excellent service to all our present and future clients, our dynamic and dedicated team continues to deliver value and offer our expertise in insurance advice, risk management and claim assistance services to all sectors.
Our Corporate Philosophy
“We commit ourselves in providing excellent insurance broking and consultancy services to all our clients with an aim to arrange their insurance programmes with the widest coverage at the lowest premium wherever possible”
Our Corporate Mission
- To be one of the leading local Insurance Brokers.
- To provide service par excellence in all areas of Insurance broking, consultancy, risk management and claims management services to all our existing and future clientele without discrimination as to size and volume of business.
- To provide an alternative solution to certain sectors of the consumer market which are often neglected due to their nature of risk.
- To provide for all insurance needs under one roof.
The primary role of an Insurance Broker
- To provide an in-depth analysis and evaluation of current and future risk exposures with an aim to provide solutions to such exposures.
- To liase with Insurers and subsequently to procure the relevant Insurance on behalf of our clients.
- Where necessary, to tailor policies to suit the differing needs of our clients.
- To offer professional advice and assistance in the unfortunate event of a loss including the actual handling of claims procedures, negotiations, prompt settlements and recoveries.
- To provide advice and assistance in the implementation of appropriate risk control mechanisms with an aim to minimise the frequency and severity of losses.
- To be constantly abreast of current market conditions and to monitor the solvency, stability and change in corporate philosophy of insurers so as to ensure the highest level of security for the clients’ interest.